Follow me on Twitter @Junkfeed1

Tuesday 28 February 2012

BITTY!



In my last post, I made a funny about Dappy wanting his 'bitty', (we all know the meaning of this yes? We all watched Little Britain yes? I don't have to spell out what "BIIIITEHHHH"means do I??)  and hilariously, Alex Reid has just stated in an interview that he intends on trying Chantelle's breast milk in what The Daily Mail are calling a 'gruesome confession.'

Gruesome?! Calm down DM, he hasn't said he wants to rip off her tit, eat it with chianti and fava beans then wash it down with the blood of a virgin, he is just a little curious that's all! Might I recommend some breast-milk ice-cream? Perhaps some breast-milk cheese, I hear it is delicious. Or if you are creative in the kitchen, you can find some excellent recipes to get your bitty fix HERE

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment